Rice Paper sheets are used to prepare Vietnamese summer rolls, Bánh Tráng. These gluten-free spring rolls are filled with fresh, crispy ingredients and can be dipped in a delicious sauce. You can vary infinitely with ingredients. Fill, roll and enjoy! Preparation for 12 summer rolls:
- Step 1: Choose the vegetables you like (300g – 400g), for example, bean sprouts, carrot or red pepper and cut them into strips. (Beans sprouts have to be blanched first).
- Step 2: Choose your fish, meat or vegetarian option (about 150g) for example Chicken shrimp or tofu. Bake and cut into thin Strip.
- Step 3: Choose your herbs for example coriander, chives or mint etc.
- Step 4: Choose noodles (about 50g) for example RISPAPIR Noodles. Cook them well according to the packaging and rinse off with cold water.
- Step 5: Mix all ingredients and season with pepper and salt or soy sauce. Sesame oil, fresh chili pepper and grated fresh ginger are also delicious.
- Step 6: place the rice sheets one by one in a flat bowl of lukewarm water for 10 seconds until they are soft. Lay them on a flat surface.
- Step 7: fill the rice sheets with the ingredients and roll them tightly according to the drawing. Server with soy sauce or chili sauce to dip. Summer rolls may also be fried until golden brown.