Purple Rice as know as (Black rice) some of which are glutinous rice. Varieties include Indonesian black rice and Thai jasmine black rice. Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primarily due to its anthocyanin content, which is higher by weight than that of other colored grains. Black rice is high in nutritional value and is a source of iron, vitamin E, and antioxidants (more than in blueberries). The bran hull (outermost layer) of black rice contains one of the highest levels of anthocyanin antioxidants found in food. The grain has a similar amount of fiber to brown rice and, like brown rice, has a mild, nutty taste.
- Full of Antioxidants The bran hull of black rice, which is the outermost layer of the rice grain, contains one of the highest levels of the antioxidant anthocyanin found in any known food.
- Protects Heart Health Studies have shown that black rice decreases dangerous atherosclerotic plaque formation in the arteries, which is very important for keeping arteries clear and preventing heart attacks and stroke
- Can Help Detoxify the Body Studies have demonstrated that consuming black rice can help to detox the body and cleanse the liver of harmful toxic build-up thanks to the rice’s high antioxidant content.
- Good Source of Fiber Which Improves Digestive Health Black rice and other whole grain rice varieties- like wild, red, or brown rices- have a similar amount of fiber, with about 2-3 grams per half cup serving. The fiber in black rice helps to prevent constipation, bloating, and other unwanted digestive symptoms. Fiber binds to waste and toxins within the digestive tract, helping to pull them out and to contribute to regular bowel function.
- EU-funded farm cooperative
- Making a Difference on Farmers’ Lives
- Promoting Sustainable Rice Platform as quality standards among farmers
- The Path for Long-term Business Survival
- IFC Partners with AMRU Rice to Promote Sustainable Rice Production in Cambodia
- Dry Season Rice Snapped up by Neighbor
- AMRU នឹងចុះកិច្ចព្រមព្រៀងនាំអង្ករសរីរាង្គទៅអាមេរិក
- ការនាំចេញអង្ករ ៦ខែដើមឆ្នាំនេះកើនឡើង ៥៩,៥%
- ការនាំចេញអង្កររយៈពេល ៩ ខែកើនឡើង ៣៧%