MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN & CEO
SONG Saran (Chairman & CEO)
Our growing manufacturing facilities have been bestowed with industry certification such as ISO 22000, HACCP, GMP and we are in the process of adding additional certification such BRC shortly to penetrate the retail markets.
Our Corporate Vision is aimed at commercial and social sustainability: We are fully dedicated to every single rice grain and customer. Our Mission Statement reflects our corporate culture and commitment: To serve & deliver to our customers worldwide the best professional services & quality products as well as to be a devoted good corporate citizen.
CERTIFICATION, AWARD, AND RECORGNITION
What we got:
- AMRU’s Quality Control is of the highest standard of the industry with the highest ratings possible from USDA & EcoCert.
- We surpass USDA’s own norms applied for US bound exports.
- Strict adherence to following operational manuals to ensure food safety & quality of rice.
- 1./ GMP/HACCP Manual-SOP, 2./Organic Rice Handler-EOS and NOP, 3./ISO 22000
- AMRU applies a triple inspection practice: all inspections are performed by government officers, independent surveyors and our in house inspectors.
The Local Sale and Exports of Amru Rice Cambodia
- Full Set clean on-board Bill of Lading
- Original Commercial Invoices
- Packing List
- Phytosanitary Certificates
- Certificate of Origin issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Fumigation Certificate
- Certificate of Cleanliness of Containers
- Weight and Quality issued by Camcontrol
- Non-GMO Certificate issued by Seller
- Test and other Reports
AMRU started as was mere trading firm in 2011 and subsequently became miller/exporter in 2011 gradually established itself as TOP 2nd exporter in 2013 & 2014 to emerge as Top 1st exporter in 2015, and Top 3 of the 10 month of 2016.